26 Ağustos 2011 Cuma

Lip Tattoos






This falls into the same category as henna tattoos, temporary tattoos, and fake tattoo sleeves. Temporary fashion fun. These temporary tattooed lips are for cool and can get you some attention. I like the patterns and colors they’ve come up with. It gives you a pretty dramatic look and I love the high glossy finish some of the patterns have.




To me it looks like they may a bit of a hassle to apply but I’m not really into spending major time getting decked out to go anywhere. Then I’m wondering – what happens when you eat or drink? Do you have to be worried about messing up the lips by getting them wet? Worry about smearing? And then how are they removed? Well worth the price to give it a shot if it strikes your fancy. For under $15 you get 3 tattoo application.




The company that carries the product is called Violent Lips. They have a video on YouTube that explains the whole process of applying them.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder